Thursday, May 22, 2008

Nana on the Job #2

Well, the past two days have been mostly uneventful. Yesterday was mostly spent waiting for bedtime, as we (adults) were all pretty tired. I had not recovered from my sleep-deprived weekend and then spent quite a bit of time with little M on Tuesday night. Last night, I tried to get a jump on things, got to bed by 9:30 or so and then he also had an exceptionally good night and didn't need any grandma time.

Bean and Moo and I had a few rousing, rough-housing games of running, chasing and tickling our way through the living room and around through the hallway. No matter how many times I chased and caught them, they wanted to do it again. Fun boys.

Bean and I also went to the grocery store before lunch and resting time.

All is well here. Little M has lost a bit of weight, but is eating well and I expect he will be gaining it back pretty quickly.





Here are some pictures for today. J and A both like to eat their cookies frosting-side first. M doing what he does best these days. J and JC having baby time together.

1 comment:

More Bacon said...

I'm not sure if anyone else notices, but D sure looks different than he used to! I barely recognized him the other day. He is getting so grown up. In the top pic, he sure looks different from Christmas when I saw him.