Friday, November 16, 2007

I showered-honest!

Last night I had my phone on silent while I was dong a candy demonstration for Relief Society. When I got home afterward, I opened my phone to turn the sound back on and there was a text message. I didn't recognize the phone number and the message was just two words long- "hey stinky". Hmmm. Is someone trying to tell me something? It's true that I don't shower every single day, but I do shower often enough to be socially acceptable. At least I thought I did. Perhaps the sender will someday reveal their identity, but I'm not holding my breath, even though they feel the need to when they are around me.

2 comments:

LL said...

Hee hee. Too funny. The other day JC got a text that just said, "Can I have a ride tomorrow?" He texted back, "Who are you?" and got back, "Wrong number." I had never thought about it, but I'll bet there are plenty of wrong number text messages out there. But yours is a real gem. :-) And you smell fine. At least you did do. I'll let you know when we get out there. :-)

More Bacon said...

I think it's the best text message ever! I have giggled about it ever since Thursday night...