Sunday, November 4, 2007

Guess how many

Friday I was doing some cleaning and reorganizing in the fruit room (food storage room). Lots of things were scattered around because people had been just setting stuff on shelves instead of putting items where they belong. Every now and then I would find a package of toothpicks. Over time I guess we had bought a new package each time someone needed to build a bridge or something for school. Once they were all gathered together, guess how many toothpicks I had. 2000! Keep in mind I use a toothpick every oh, two or three months. I'm think I'm set for toothpicks for a while.

3 comments:

More Bacon said...

Just want to gloat--last night when Mom and I were discussing this, I guessed 2400 toothpicks--I came way close!!!

It doesn't surprise me at all that you guys have that many toothpicks. It's one of those things that you can NEVER find when you need since you never use them, so they always have to be purchased. I have zero toothpicks right now, but I do have like 100 skewers that I'll never use.

jenn said...

Shoot, I was going to give you toothpicks for Christmas. I guess I'm going to have to come up with something else to get you.

LL said...

You have 2000? I noticed, like, a week ago that I'm almost out. I think I bought this box before we got married. Or I stole it from you. In which case you have 2012 or something.