Sunday, October 7, 2007

Three lame geeks

Just in case you were worried, we are still here doing the same old same-old. Today was General Conference Sunday and Liz has come to stay because she doesn't have to work tomorrow. It occurred to her just a few minutes ago that the three of us are lame geeks because all three of us are sitting on the bed, each with our Macbooks, playing the very same computer game (mahjong) when we really should have been going to bed early.

It's been a while since either of us posted, because we just don't ever have anything clever or interesting to write about.

I have spent a lot of the last two months working on getting my neck to behave itself. All that physical therapy is so time consuming! And it cuts into my regular workout time. I didn't seem to have any trouble putting in the time 2-3 times a week when I was paying for it. Now that I am working on my own, I am having a really hard time scraping together the self-discipline to stick with it. Something always interferes. Oh, well- nothing to do about it except keep trying.

No comments: