Saturday, October 13, 2007

They found my foot, they found my foot!

We have been copying our family videos to DVD. I made it all the way through the VHS tapes last week. (yes, we did get the infamous nose-picking episode) When I tried to start copying the 8mm tapes, the 8mm deck wasn't working right so we had to take it to the shop. Fortunately it only needed cleaning and adjusting. When I brought it home and put back on the rack, it was wobbly. One foot was missing. I took it back to the shop. They thought I must have lost it myself. I was sure it wasn't wobbly when I brought it in. They said check your car and house. I did and told them the foot must be their problem. This morning they called to say they found my foot. Hurray!

Stay tuned for more family video updates.

3 comments:

More Bacon said...

Of course you didn't lose it! You would have remembered that you lost it. I'm glad they found it.

jenn said...

I can't wait to see some of the videos

LL said...

I saw the title and thought, yeah...at the bottom of your leg, right? :-) Not that foot.

I'm excited to see some videos, or perhaps own them. :-)