Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Road Trip - Day 6



Today the rest of the group arrived. We rode the MAX to the airport and met them at the baggage claim and then we all got on the bus. We went to two wholesale nurseries and went to dinner at a cooking school. Nice day, interesting plants, good food. Here is a picture of a greenhouse full of little, tiny, baby trees. And another picture of the strangest tree of the day. Hard to believe, but it is a maple. It just looks like a green stick.

They have a very nice bus with air-conditioning. You sit on top of the world, looking down at all of the cars. We just hope we don't freeze in the next few days. Life is good. We may be the youngest people on the tour. Today we had to help a little lady across a drainage ditch, she must be 80+, but she is out doing stuff. I hope I will be as active when I am her age.

1 comment:

More Bacon said...

That is a weird tree! I'm glad that you guys are having fun. I bet that you're going to get to do and see all kinds of neat things.

I'm 100% sure that when you're very old, you guys will still be doing all kinds of stuff. It's just your way.