Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Call me Sally



Here you go. This is my new haircut. Right now it looks like my hair is channeling Charlie Brown's little sister, Sally- the one with her hair in sort of a swoop/flip.

The very straight hair around my face hasn’t quite made friends yet with the curly, swoopy, flippy, mind-of-its-own hair on the rest of my head, but we’re working on it and I hope to achieve some kind of reconciliation soon. In the meantime, each day is a hairy adventure.

Here are some pictures of today’s version of the new do.




First- blown dry with no primping.

The other three are after some touch-up on the strands of straight hair and a few strands of excitable, frizzy hair.

5 comments:

More Bacon said...

So cute!!! I still love it. I think it's way fun, and very versatile!

somebody's mother said...

Yeah. If I could just get the sides to cooperate, it would be a lot faster and easier to take care of. I suppose that comes with time and practice.

Cheryl said...

I love the cut and the curls. You look great!

Shannon said...

I think it looks good. Nice, easy and cute. The best of all combinations.

Adam Kynaston said...

Oh Somebody's Aunt-it is SO SO SO cute! I love it :)

Good for you. I think it shows a mark of fresh thinking when someone changes their hair like that :)

I love it!