Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Aloha 2012

Day Nine

Tuesday

This was our Temple day. It was a nice little session with 11 women and 4 men. Our plan for the rest of the day was to go north to a little town called Hawi and then have dinner at Roy's on our way back to Kona. This town is very remote and not on the highway that circles the island. We never quite made it there because we stopped to run errands and browse at several shops on our way out of town. Finally we decided that we would not have time to get to Hawi and back in time for our dinner reservation, so we just went to Waikoloa, where the restaurant is, and wandered around looking in all the shops until it was time to eat. The food was delicious, the service was excellent and the dessert was so ono. We always get the same thing: the Chocolate soufflé. It may look like just a simple chocolate cake with ice cream, but there's really nothing like it.
DSC05199
Eat your hearts out!!

2 comments:

LL said...

I will happily eat my heart out if you bring me one of those desserts! That is beautiful, and I'm sure delicious. Mmm... Glad you are having a nice time!

More Bacon said...

Jealous!! I love Roy's. Why oh why do they not have one in New York?? I mean, come on!!!

Glad you're having fun. I occasionally feel excited that you'll be home soon, but then I remember that you're not coming to me...I'm not in the right state for you!!!