Friday, January 22, 2010

Sunday, day seven

We started the day with buttermilk pancakes at the condo and went to church 9:00 (We usually just have fruit from the farmer’s market for breakfast, and generally skip lunch, because we like to have dinner early while we watch the sunset, but we splurged with the pancakes today). Then O spent some time “at the office.” We ate the leftovers of different restaurant meals for a mid-afternoon lunch. In the late afternoon, we walked into town. They have a sort of street fair every third Sunday and close a section of the main drag, Ali’i Drive, through the old part of town. We saw several bands along the street and this one made me think of a certain lady I know who’s looking to make a career change. She used to be quite the drummer, so I thought I’d offer her this little bit of inspiration.

Great climate, casual dress code and you can set your own hours!


Watched the sunset from start to finish while O communed with Novell.

1 comment:

More Bacon said...

Beautiful pictures.

I'm selling my belongings, quitting my job, and headed to the beach with some drums right now.