Friday, April 11, 2008

I think she'll still have frostbite!

Here we are in Sheboygan, next to Kohler (Wisconsin). Unlike Ann Arbor, this little area actually has some gentle, rolling hills instead of being flat. We have spent the day lovin' up the boys and just chillin' (in more ways than one- it's cold and rainy here). We'll have plenty of fun this weekend, though. We'll check out the new house and look around Kohler.

On another note, Steven called to let me know that the painters were really concerned, once they were done, about the color of paint I chose for my stairway walls. Sort of a "are you sure she meant to have a color so shockingly unattractive" concern. Not the kind of thing someone with paint-color insecurities wants to hear. It didn't look so bad when I put a couple of test patches on the walls. I guess we'll just have to see when we get home. In any case, it's just paint.

2 comments:

More Bacon said...

I'll scope it out tomorrow when I'm there and let you know.

I'm really proud of your paint bravery! Maybe someday I'll paint my walls...if I ever live somewhere besides an apartment, of course...

David said...

I'm sure the color is good. Everyone has different style and you shouldn't second guess your decisions. Maybe I will have your decorator (Kelsey) go take a look.